Important PRACTICE Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Our Office Has Implemented The Following Guidelines Until At Least March 30th:
- Verbal Screening Of Patients Before Being Seen By Our Doctors and Team
- Rescheduling ALL Appointments For Any Patients , Or Relatives Of Patients Experiencing Flu & Cold Symptoms Or That Have Recently Traveled.
- Rescheduling of Non Essential Appointments.
- Open For Emergency or Severe Pain Appointments Only.
- Minimized Days Open Until March 30th.
- Expanded Disinfection Protocols and Addition of Air Purifiers.
- Reduction Of Daily Patient Volume By Over Half.
- Implemented A Wait In Car Policy To Reduce Waiting Room Traffic.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: